Saturday, March 12, 2011

How to Build Your Own Stretcher Bars and Stretch Your Own Canvas | eHow.com

Reading the following article, I'm reminded of my early days as a young budding artist, learning to stretch my first canvas, carefully shown to me by my favorite mentor, "Mr. K". I really owe a lot to Richard Koeneman. He was the first person who really saw the artist in me and provided the tools and encouragement that allowed me to express that creativity.

Whether you buy your canvases already stretched, or not, knowing how to stretch your own is something every artist should be skilled in doing. These helpful instructions shows you step by step. Check them out: How to Build Your Own Stretcher Bars and Stretch Your Own Canvas | eHow.com


Search Amazon.com for roll canvas art

No comments: