Saturday, August 6, 2011

Art School Grad: Creature Collaboration - Cindy Martin (part V)


fifth rectangle of creature collaboration by Cindy Martin




Six artists from around the world are shipping a painting from one person to the next, adding their own interpretation to the Creature Collaboration.
It's a secret... the final creature will be unveiled at the end!
Cindy Martin: Hello there! I'm one of those genuine, self taught individuals you always hear about. As a life long artist, I've always been inspired in part by nature's beauty - with all it's related moods, and in part by my "dreamy" interpretation of that beauty. My work is varied and I love it that way. Often times it's surreal or stylized and whimsical. Sometimes my art is abstract or stoic with a depth of understanding, maybe laced with thoughts of a sorrowful moment. Other times it may be a realism piece that bares my feelings of pure wonderment.

sketch for painting by Cindy Martin
To learn more about what blows my hair back, you can visit me at:



The complete Creature will be unveiled at the end!

To view the previous Creature Collaboration installment, click here.


story via: Art School Grad: Creature Collaboration - Cindy Martin (part V)

No comments: